The sun was out on the day I was going on a date. Since I love a good entrance I decided to wear bigger shades. So I took my new sunglasses from David Beckham's eyewear line out of the closet. And off I went..to this mysterious date. My first impression was positive and of course, the question followed "oooh nice sunglasses. Where are they from? ". In my mind all I could think of is "Lord have mercy, pulling out the sunglasses worked? Thank you, David Beckham".



                     

More about the sunglasses

Since the magic happened for me it might work for you, right? Okay, so read more about David Beckham's eyewear collection.

This eyewear collection is inspired by Beckham's own personal style and travels around the globe. Designed with a modern lifestyle in mind, these sunglasses are a perfect fit for a lot of your daily looks or whenever you want to dress up. But it's really the acetate square-frame construction and the bold finish for me.

I'm wearing: David Beckham eyewear, H&M Studios leather jacket, Damir Doma long t-shirt