I'm Wearing : URBAN FLAVOURS crewneck | URBAN FLAVOURS t-shirt | FOH APPAREL jogger | FREYRS sunglasses | ETQ AMSTERDAM sneakers | photography by THOMAS VANHOYWEGHEN
black and white marble crewneck tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp menswear mensfashion blogger

black and white marble crewneck tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp menswear mensfashion blogger
black and white marble crewneck tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp menswear mensfashion blogger
black and white marble crewneck tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp menswear mensfashion blogger
black and white marble crewneck tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp skateparc mensfashion blogger
black and white marble crewneck tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp skateparc mensfashion blogger
levitation black and white marble tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp skateparc mensfashion blogger
black and white marble tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp skateparc mensfashion blogger
black and white marble tshirt lookbook urban flavours foh apparel biker jogger etq sneakers freyrs sunglasses antwerp skateparc mensfashion blogger


A dream of mine came true!  To shoot in a skate PARC, I finally checked that off my TO-DO list. Me and the homie Thomas went downtown where the urban youth turn up to a 100. Nothing screams out ' Urban ' more then a skating ramp & the graffiti culture that comes with it. That's so urban. Being surrounded by many energetic Young's is very contagious & inspiring. Seeing them own the stage - the skateparc - and being confident and snobbish about it affected me real quick. The energy was real y'all.


The black and white crewnecks with the marble silkscreen printing from ' Urban Flavours ' had my back on this one! Zipped with a golden lock for a golden boy.  Plus If you take a closer look at the white t-shirt , it has three darts on the sleeves. The details impressed me.
Haven't you read on my social that  my eye wear addiction is back. I am addicted to eyewear y'all..I swear! But that's because these round retro stunner shades with blue glasses from FREYRS Eyewear are so affordable.

Besides that I'm still counting down till spring arrives. 20 more days seems like an eternity. And 7 more days till my birthday. Wauw Yesterday it hit me: I'M GETTING FREAKING OLD. This Jon is feeling hella old * puts on a sad face * . That's why I needed that young urban energy...It keeps me young & careless and filled with life. There's nothing to be ashamed of : sometimes you can be reckless. But hey let's see what this new year brings us: friendship ? love ? opportunities ? money ? I guess we'll find out soon.



Thanks for reading my urban adventures.
Tell me your toughts, leave a comment! ;-)


Greets Jon


Share on : Facebook Tumblr Twitter Reddit Google+ Pinterest