Balmain is the latest fashion house to collaborate with H&M. The Balmain x H&M collection consists of a menswear line, womenswear and accessories. It'll be available in all stores starting from 5 November. #SaveTheDate! ( But for the press it's 3 November ).

H&M proudly presents Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid et Jourdan Dunn along with male models Dudley O'Shaughnessy and Hao Yun Xiang to star in the Balmain x H&M campaign.  The campaign reveals the super models in a futuristic urban underground scenery showing different themes from the glorious collection.

We all know H&M's approach when it comes to providing for the mass. However this collab collection stands for : diversity, energy and attitude. They couldn't have translated it better by operating with these hot international super models.

I'm sure you guys saw Balmain model Dudley O'Shaughnessy once on Jon The Gold on my previous post ' Beaded Jacket | Balmain SS 15 '. I was glad to see him posing for this campaign too.  Dudley O'Shaughnessy has always been on an inspiration board for new projects for the blog. Don't tell me nothing about that Balmain attitude, I live for it. So when H&M asked me to be a part of  the #HMBalmaination, I was more then delighted.

You can expect this collection to be featured on JTG in the future. ;-)





DARE TO WEAR : THE JUMPSUIT

The jumpsuit really caught my eye. Noticing how men don't often wear jumpsuits unless it's for skydiving or for work, I'm definitely intrigued how it's going to be worn by the street style savvy men.

Lookbooks are a preparation on how to wear a collection - a kind of style guide - so I'm eager to know if the #HMBalmaination soldiers are going to wear the collection as presented by Rousteing or  give it a personal tweak ?

Besides I think this jumpsuit is  one of the badass piece from the collection. But not all men will want to ( or dare to ) wear it.You're most def going to see me rocking it.

Thereby I dare you too to wear it! 


My favorite picks from the H&M X BALMAIN - collection.








•••
Thanks for visiting
Stay tuned for more info about #HMBalmaination
•••

Greets Jon