Wearing: BY JULIE wardrobe | EMBLEM EYEWEAR sunglasses | photographed by OSMAN GIAZOGLU | styled by JON


I am ashamed to admit that I have totally forgot about some other categories, before I started going HAM on my personal style. One of the topics on this blog ' Friends and Fashion'. If you scroll up to the menu under ' MORE ' , click on  ' FRIENDS & FASHION ' . Check out all my old projects I worked on. I have worked with talented Belgian male model ROBIN DE RANTER ( styled by jon ) , my dapper friend CEDRICK ( showing his dapper style ) and my girl LAETICIA ( now that is one of my best work I've done regarding photography...I still think I suck at it haha ) .

This Fashion Editorial was photographed by Osman Giazoglu. A talented photographer from Leuven - a city in Belgium. I remember the 1st time we worked together on my ' Color Play' editorial feat. Ted Baker & Ben Sherman. We became good  friends after that. It's always so much fun shooting with that bro. The model I styled is Ellen De Coster. The styling was a collaboration with Antwerp Based cute boutique By Julie ( here ). The amazing Osman is great to work with, he makes you feel at ease, he's totally not stressy at all, and the results are always on fleek.

What do you think of the styling I did here ?




Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend! 
Any thoughts on my styling here , leave a comment bellow ;-)

Greets Jon,
#JonTheGold #Gopics