I'm wearing : CAMEL ACTIVE bomber | ZARA t-shirt | GLORIOUS GANGSTA biker jeans | ORIS watch | ZARA boots | photography by HOYMEDIA
STURDY DUTY | Urban Street Look - camel active by bomber  | Men Fashion Blog by Antwerp Male Blogger Jon The Gold

Hi guys, how are you feeling today ? I'm feeling rather street & tough today. Can't you tell ?   Do you remember last weeks posts ' UNBOTHERED ' ? I wore a baseball t-shirt from SIK SILK ( via FOOTASYLUM ) . Once again I'm teaming up with FOOTASYLUM to bring you an urban look. Although ' UNBOTHERED '  had a sporty vibe, this time I'm connecting with my inner though Jon for a  street look. Blame it on my Biker Jeans from Glorious Gangsta.
The iconic biker details are what I love about them. Totally street right?! Especially in combo with an army bomber. Now that my Street Cred is up & I have fulfilled my sturdy duty, those wankstas better watch out! :-)

STURDY DUTY | Urban Street Look - camel active by bomber biker jeans by glorious gansta oris watch | Men Fashion Blog by Antwerp Male Blogger Jon The Gold
STURDY DUTY | Urban Street Look - camel active by bomber biker jeans by glorious gansta oris watch  | Men Fashion Blog by Antwerp Male Blogger Jon The Gold
STURDY DUTY | Urban Street Look - biker jeans by glorious gansta zara boots | Men Fashion Blog by Antwerp Male Blogger Jon The Gold
STURDY DUTY | Urban Street Look - camel active by bomber biker jeans by glorious gansta oris watch  | Men Fashion Blog by Antwerp Male Blogger Jon The Gold
STURDY DUTY | Urban Street Look - camel active by bomber biker jeans by glorious gansta oris watch | Men Fashion Blog by Antwerp Male Blogger Jon The Gold

SHOP A SIMILAR STREET LOOK
STURDY DUTY | Urban Street Look - biker jeans by glorious gansta zara boots | Men Fashion Blog by Antwerp Male Blogger Jon The Gold

FOOTASYLUM is The ultimate shop for the urban guy who loves street fashion. If you want to know more about 'em: visit the webshop or read their about page.  




Thanks for reading. 

Greets Jon






Share on : Facebook Tumblr Twitter Reddit Google+ Pinterest