I'm Wearing: SECTION CLOTHING bomber | KARACTOR CLOTHING long tee | G-STAR RAW jeans | ZERO UV sunglasses | photography by HOYMEDIA
RAW SOLDIER | Section Clothing bomber KARACTOR CLOTHING tshirt G-STAR RAW jeans ZERO UV sunglasses | by jonthegold , Antwerp Male Blogger

PERSONAL | I'm really enjoying talking to you guys. It has been a real therapy for me, opening up  - raw & uncensored - like I have been doing these past weeks. Hoping that you like the urban stories about my urban adventures?!?... This blog is kind of becoming  an urban style journal. Would you like that ?


RAW SOLDIER | Section Clothing bomber KARACTOR CLOTHING tshirt G-STAR RAW jeans ZERO UV sunglasses | by jonthegold , Antwerp Male Blogger
RAW SOLDIER | Section Clothing bomber KARACTOR CLOTHING tshirt G-STAR RAW jeans ZERO UV sunglasses | by jonthegold , Antwerp Male Blogger

SCHOOL | The exams are on the way. Damn it! That time of the year - f*ck noooooo - these few days I've been feeling the pressure. Last 2 week I spent in the library did me good tho. When you study your course well you feel that piece of invincibility coming up. I felt ready for war. Most often my exams feel like war: sleepless nights, hours of stress, weird moods, ... ( well, my version of a war ). But I'm confident enough now to say LET'S GET IT OOOON!!!! I'm standing strong and I'm confident, like my modern soldier self , trying to make this thing right. I made myself a promise ( that promise involves fulltime blogging shhhhttt ) . I am sick of wishing for things. This Jon is ready to B.L.O.G. Although I must admit one side of me want to move, discover and explore...yet the other side of me feels slowed down. But hey like I sad we are strong ! We are confident! WE ARE URBAN SOLDIERS! Fighting to obtain what we want. We don't wait for nobody.


WHAT I'M WATCHING | Hell YESS! You are talking to a joyful Jon right now. I have been waiting patiently for Game Of Thrones season 5 to start. I injected myself with 4 episodes in one night.   Jon Snow becoming Lord commander made me jump even higher from joy.  In contrary the 'Lannisters' will never be my friends. They are A horrible family. Are there any G-O-T watchers in the house ?

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO | It would take me forever to sum up my 'favorite songs' but here a list of my current taste of music...also reflects my mood.



RAW SOLDIER | Section Clothing bomber KARACTOR CLOTHING tshirt G-STAR RAW jeans ZERO UV sunglasses | by jonthegold , Antwerp Male Blogger
RAW SOLDIER | Section Clothing bomber KARACTOR CLOTHING tshirt G-STAR RAW jeans ZERO UV sunglasses | by jonthegold , Antwerp Male Blogger

SHOP THE ' RAW SOLDIER ' LOOK
Thanks for visiting the blog.

Greets Jon





Share On : Facebook Tumblr Twitter Reddit Google+ Pinterest