I'm wearing : RABBITHOLE LONDON blazer |  ZARA MAN shirt | ORIS watch | photos by Kathleen Van den Bosch

The Barista gods summoned me to one of their playground...the coffee bar. At the COFFEE LABS ANTWERP again I'm taking a  ' HOT CHOCOLATE PRALINĂ© ' , a drink I recommend if you're a chocolate-lover.

When I woke up this morning I didn't realize how well this black watch,  from Oris,  camouflaged itself into the blackness of my outfit. For those amongst you who aren't familiar with the ORIS WATCHES...First of all this is a ARTIX GT Chronograph, a model from the ORIS Swiss watch collection.
 Some of you may not be best friends with the term 'chronograph' , which is not weird. Not anybody is born an  ideal watch connaisseur. A chronograph watch is a watch that has an independant sweep second hand. Which means it can be stopped, started and returned to zero by pressure on the stem. I tried it a billion times already hehe...How playful of me. But they still manage to maintain a contemporary design with sporty elegance . You guys know how much I love everything what's urban & chic. So this was the perfect match for my #OOTD.


A little statement from ORIS regarding this watch:

" At the heart of innovation and design, the Oris Artix GT Chronograph is the latest addition to the Oris family. Building on Oris’ Motor Sports heritage, the watch combines timeless contemporary design with sporty elegance. "



Greets Jon
#JonTheGold #Oris