Another day, another office look. This time I went sporty casual because..I...CAN! And I'm truly loving it. Not many people can say that they can go to the office wearing a pastel green hoodie with dressed sweatpants. However, I can and I'm enjoying every single moment of it. I paired my Another Label pastel green hoodie with a light beige jacket of the same label. Plus, dark green trousers on a pair of simple and clean white VEJA sneakers. Scroll down to see the rest of the office look. PS: The full outfit is from We Are Labels.

We Are Labels is a boutique founded in 2010 by Pieter-Bas Broeke. He opened his first We Are Labels boutique in Amsterdam. It all started with one idea: 'Only great minds can afford simple style'. That's why this shop has a range of brands that are authentic, affordable and independent fashion labels that help you complete your personal style.






I'm wearing: ANOTHER LABEL sweater | MINIMUM trousersANOTHER LABEL jacket | VEJA sneakers

In collaboration with We Are Labels

Photography by Ruth Van Soom