Street Style Black Leather Pants

Out in Brussels for the day and I'm still up for a style challenge. Who knew black leather pants could be casual? I'm here to show you how. I was invited by Dior for a little Christmas get together. Of course, I was running late because I didn't know which wardrobe pieces to combine. So, I grabbed my black leather pants and I totally blacked out, just like at a college exam, LOL. Let me give you a tour.

  • I thought to start with a black t-shirt because you really can't do anything wrong with a black on black combo
  • I picked a shirt with a subtle check shirt
  • I denim shearling jacket
  • and completed the look with a pair of army green Air Force Nike sneakers, a side bag and big Chloé sunglasses

A lot of times guys (and girls) tend to updress their leather pants. I preferred to downdress mine because I can. Anyways, I'm going to leave a few styling options below and let you make black leather pants look casual. Thank me later!


Street Style Black Leather Pants

Street Style Black Leather Pants

Street Style Black Leather Pants

I'm wearing: JOHN VARVATOS pants | PUMA t-shirt | STRELLSON shirts | WRANGLER denim fleece jacket | AIR FORCE NIKE sneakers | CHLOÉ sunglasses | C. P. COMPANY side bag