Deserted by Jon the Gold - Wardrobe : Cos coat with Antwrp shirt


JON THE GOLD LOOKS : DESERTED // Wearing ANTWRP shirt and jeans + COS coatJON THE GOLD LOOKS : DESERTED // Wearing ANTWRP shirt and jeans + COS coat
It feels like I'm all alone in my small city. My friends and family are away on vacay somewhere. Some flew to a sunny summer house in a beautiful country and I'm here in Antwerp. Although I'm no stranger to loneliness. I feel left out in the desert!

Fortunately, I was left with work. Between keeping the blog running, working as a salesman/community manager uptown and content contributor for another platform, life keeps on happening.

That said, I'll always love my city. It's my comfort zone and you all know how comfy that can get.

JON THE GOLD LOOKS : DESERTED // Wearing ANTWRP shirt and jeans + COS coat

My creative self went crazy while seeing this deserted summer wall. It's exactly how I feel at the moment. At least I got my floral summer shirt from ANTWERP to cheer up this lonely summer atmosphere.

JON THE GOLD LOOKS : DESERTED // Wearing ANTWRP shirt and jeans + COS coatJON THE GOLD LOOKS : DESERTED // Wearing ANTWRP shirt and jeans + COS coatJON THE GOLD LOOKS : DESERTED // Wearing ANTWRP shirt and jeans + COS coatJON THE GOLD LOOKS : DESERTED // Wearing ANTWRP shirt and jeans + COS coat

I'm wearing : ANTWRP shirt | COS coat | ANTWRP jeans

•••
Thanks for your visit
-
Greets Jon
•••

Photography by Laura Heylen