Happy Sunday to you JTG reader. For most of you Sunday equals netflix & chill - mode. Not for this Jon! I woke up early for a photo shoot I had planned a month ago with Laura Heylen. A graphic designer slash photographer currently interning at Belmodo. With this sweet lady we shot some photos downtown for the blog. Stay connected on my Facebook / Twitter / Instagram to see the previews and all .
Black Sunday Situation by Jon The Gold
A wise man called R. Kelly taught me that after the show it's the after-party. A reason more to stop by the Nationale straat. Today My favorite Belgian female bloggers : PielaunRuthMigalski and Nathalie threw a closet sale at Kaffeenini . Yes, these are all women, no menswear involved. 

So what the hell was I doing there ? First of all I had to show support to my favorite blogger-ladies plus I bought gifts for my grandma and 2 cousins. Ain't I the most thoughtful cousin ever ? :-) . Dollar the dog agreeing is enough proof!
Black Sunday Situation by Jon The Gold
I'm wearing : H&M jacket | RIVER ISLAND gilet | COS sweater | THRIFSTORE pants | WE FASHION belt | ZIGN shoes | BURBERRY sunglasses ( via ZALANDO ) | KOMONO watch ( via ZALANDO ) | IKKS scarf | WE FASHION hat |
Shop Similar look

•••
Thanks for visiting & reading
-
Greets Jon
•••

Photos by Justine De Bruyn