Friends & Fashion is BACK! In this category of the blog I put my friends in the spotlight - the shy ones and the crazy ones - to share their . I've done it with my best friends but since I went H.A.M. with the blog I got to know so many interesting people,  thanks to fashion.

This month we have a special guest on Friends & Fashion : Jill De Greef , photographed by the one and only : Thomas Vanhoyweghen.


New guest on Jon The Gold this month: Jill De Greef , photographed by the one and only Thomas Vanhoyweghen.

Have you met Jill. You might have seen her on the latest tv-show on Vijf TV ( that's only when you live in Belgium). Jill is a high-school friend. I only remember laughter and jokes in class with Jill. Remember I told you I was in a catholic school ? Well, we sure had a lot of fun back then at the Sint-Ludgardis School in Antwerp.

After graduating  we lost all contact. A couple of years past by and suddenly we kept bumping into each other at events and parties. So every time we reunite we make sure to catch up have and a have drink or too. I grabbed the opportunity at an Issey Miyake fashion-event downtown to ask Jill to be featured next on Friends & Fashion and she kindly said yes.

When the Brotographer Thomas came up with this charming location I was so glad. Coming up with new locations ain't easy when you take photos everywhere. We took Jill to the beautiful private mansion for the special photoshoot. Where she was about to be #StyledByJon and be glammed up by Monera. What made it even more exciting was the fact that Jill's camera crew came filming during the photo session.
New guest on Jon The Gold this month: Jill De Greef , photographed by the one and only Thomas Vanhoyweghen.
Jill is wearing : UNIQLO X LEMAIRE blazer | ZARA MAN shirt | COMME LES LOUPS bowtie | SWAROVSKI bracelet | Make-up Monera Arzo & Styled by Jon The Gold
New guest on Jon The Gold this month: Jill De Greef , photographed by the one and only Thomas Vanhoyweghen.
Jill is wearing : LIU JO dress | SWAROVSKI bracelet | Make-up Monera Arzo & Styled by Jon The Gold
For the Belgian people reading this: watch me on Vijf TV this Wednesday at 8.30PM. Tweet me and tell me what you thoughts about my first time on TV . (@jonthegold or #JonTheGold !!)  I'll be watching too :-) But first let's get to know my friend.

Tell them a little about you Jill ?

Hi, I'm Jill . 26. I live in Antwerp on the MEIR between the high-street shops. I share a deep love for fashion, styling, shopping and singing. 

Favorite food ?

Sushi and pasta ( italian ofcourse ).

Your role model ?

My role models are Kate Moss and Doutzen Kroes.

Give us men 1 style advice and 1 love advice ?

Style advice : Dare to wear! But always stay classy , never trashy. *see no evil monkey emoji*
Love advice : Everything happens for a reason and never return to somebody that hurt you too much! Yes, it's hard but it's the best solution.

Name one  item you can't miss in your outfits ?

My custom Louis Vuitton bag with my initials JDG.

If you had one wish ? What would you wish for ?

To be a recognized stylist for famous people in New York & L.A.

•••
Thanks for visiting. Leave a word if you liked it.
&
Thanks to 
photographer : Thomas Vanhoyweghen
make-up artist : Monera Arzo
friend of the month : Jill de Greef
•••

Greets Jon