I'm back from Amsterdam at Lola's place. Man that was a sweet & short getaway. For my Amsterdam city trip I was pretty relaxed because I always feel like Amsterdam is a super relaxed super. But I guess you know why ! Haha. So I wore my g-star jeans ( until I spilled my special cocktail on myself)  w/ brand new puma sneakers with my MARCOZ X ADDMYBERRY sweater plus a light shirt from WE FASHION. Yes , i was packed. But only because Amsterdam is freaking cold.


But let me tell you more about my special sweater that kept me warm during my 1st day in Amsterdam City. Marcoz and ADDMYBERRY designed a special sweater called 'SNEAKERFREAKER' for all the sneaker freaks out there.
The launch of the collab collection - existing of sweaters and tees - will be this Wednesday on the 16th of December 2015.  Where ? In urban Antwerp for sure.

As one of the hosts during the launch of Marcoz X Addmyberry 'Sneakerfreaker' collection JON THE GOLD is inviting 10 sneaker heads to attend the party at the Marcoz Shop downtown. 

Join Team Jon at the party with nice drinks, good music, fun people and -20% on the ENTIRE SHOE COLLECTION. Check out their website to see what they have in house.

How to get an invite:

- Re-share one of my pictures where I am wearing my #Sneakerfreaker sweater
- Add: ' I wanna join #TeamJon '

I will decide the winner and send them an email with their invite.


When ? 

Wednesday, 16th December

Where ?

Marcoz Antwerp,
Korte Gasthuisstraat 4-6, 2000 Antwerpen

•••
Thanks for visiting
&
See you soon
•••

Greets

Jon