Happy Holidays guys. Any plans for new year's eve ?

New year's eve is very special for many of us. A lot of us celebrate a snug and amusing Christmas day with the family and plan an epic night for new year's eve together with close friends. Sounds like the ultimate holiday plans! I'm bringing my bottle of Moet along.

When it comes to a particular style for new year's eve , well there is none. I think on new year's eve you can choose to go for a street men's look by wearing a pair of black jeans to begin with. Or you can opt for a refined and dressed-up urban men's style. In honor of my urban tendencies I think the dressed jogger is a new must-have in a men's wardrobe nowadays.  It looks pretty dressed up and beautifully marries a nice tailored navy blazer. How do you like it ? 

Enjoy my personal pick of New Year's Eve essentials for a dressed up urban style. You can perfectly use it as a gift-guide too. I ended up buying a nice tie for my grandfather and a pair of socks for my cousin.

Editor's Pick | New Year's Eve essentials for a dressed up urban style

#1 : The navy blue blazer

#2 : The dressed white shirt

#3 : The dressed & tailored jogger

#4 : The grey overcoat

#5 : The grey tweed tie

#6 : The fancy backpack

#7 : The slick watch

#8 : The killer IPhone case


#9 :  The burgundy scarf

#10 :  The Monk-strap platform loafers


•••
Thanks for visiting
&
I wish you a happy holiday season !!
•••

Greets Jon