Antwerp based brand DOUBLE STITCHED ( owner bjorn verlinden) collaboration with 5 belgian bloggers for a limited edition accessory line. Jon The Gold menswear blogger to release accessory line for men : functional, smart, easy-to-wear. JONTHEGOLD X DOUBLE STITCHED

I can't keep it a secret anymore. The collab between Jon The Gold x Double Stitched is about to start soon. After several meetings with Double Stitched , the project is almost ready for take off. We are teaming up together to release a set of accessories. I won't tell you all now. Let's keep it exciting :-)

5 creative & talented people have been chosen to design their own limited collection of leather goods. I'm talking about Erika Van Tielen ( www.erikavantielen.be ) , Rosalinde ( from www.comintobloom.nl ), my guuuurl Ruth Van Soom ( www.thejourneyofruth.com ) and Eline Reynders ( www.yourddofme.be). Jon The Gold is one of the chosen ones.

The starting point - for my accessory collection - was to look into a man's bag with a magnifier. And think about what goes on in a man's bag ? Still keeping in mind the functionalities and the easy-to-wear factor. Menswear was always very smart and functional, I hope my design will be recognized as such. Bjorn (owner of Double Stitched) more then helped me with that, he was a huge support. Thank you Bjorn Boy! :-)

Antwerp based brand DOUBLE STITCHED ( owner bjorn verlinden) collaboration with 5 belgian bloggers for a limited edition accessory line. Jon The Gold menswear blogger to release accessory line for men : functional, smart, easy-to-wear. JONTHEGOLD X DOUBLE STITCHED

Designing a collection always was on my list. I'm glad that I can almost scratch that off my list. Thanks to Bjorn Verlinden , the creator of Double Stitched. After a lot of  guidance, assistance, several meetings and many retakes we pulled it off.

We are working on keeping it affordable but in limited edition.Why limited ? That gives reason to "play it  safe" on the quantity but go hard on the design.  This project is very special to me because it's my first time EVER designing accessories for men and therefore the collection is kept special and limited. Hopefully it will not end with only 1 collection ! ;-)

••• What about Double Stitched ? •••

Double Stitched is an Antwerp based leather accessories company providing a range of customized leather accessories for men and women. At Double Stitched all items are suitable to laser cut with your name , logo / brand name, etc.


•••
Thanks for visiting

Stay tuned with the  JON THE GOLD X DOUBLE STITCHED release
•••

Greets Jon