The waist-length Harrington-style jacket made of premium black leather entirely stole my heart for real.
jon the gold wears Black premium leather harrington style jacket with zipper and long bomber from h&m and adidas shoes in antwerp stadsschouwburg
jon the gold wears Black premium leather harrington style jacket with zipper and long bomber from h&m and adidas shoes in antwerp stadsschouwburg 
As I said before, leather jackets are a man's best friend ( after dogs ) . In my previous post I gave you 3 useful tips on how to find the ideal leather jacket. One tip was to invest in a classic piece. In order to do so put a budget aside because mostly leather jackets are expensive. 

But I have the best solution not to break the bank: H&M's new men's collection

This H&M black premium leather jacket is avail' online chez H&M as we speak. It's not my habit to buy a stylish leather item at H&M. However this premium leather jacket totally changed my mind. The quality is beyond, the fit is perfect and the Harrington style made of black leather entirely stole my heart for real. Especially because it's a waist-length jacket with the zipper in the middle. That's quite different from the side-zipper we are used seeing on the original biker jackets. The side zippers give my leather jacket a sophisticated look and that long bomber added some dopeness to it. 

After being asked where I got my jacket from over a 10000 times, I had to tell. No Acne, No Saint-Laurent, No Sandro ... It's H&M. And it only costs €199 . Get it here. Because we all deserve to wear the best leather.

jon the gold wears Black premium leather harrington style jacket with zipper  from h&m and adidas shoes in antwerp stadsschouwburg
jon the gold wears Black premium leather harrington style jacket with zipper  from h&m and adidas shoes in antwerp stadsschouwburg
jon the gold wears Black premium leather harrington style jacket with zipper  from h&m and high top men sneakers adidas in antwerp stadsschouwburg
jon the gold wears Black premium leather harrington style jacket with zipper  from h&m and adidas shoes in antwerp stadsschouwburg 
READERS CONTEST
- Share my H&M style on Twitter or Instagram and tag #HMOOTD & @jonthegold, and soon I'll be yours.
- I'll be giving you personal styling advice online regarding the H&M Fall/Winter men's collection. In order for you to keep your  wardrobe updated with the right things.


What do you think of my H&M leather jacket ? Are you entering my readers contest ?
jon the gold wears Black premium leather harrington style jacket with zipper  from h&m and adidas shoes in antwerp stadsschouwburg

I'm wearing: H&M attire - Shop long bomber here - Shop leather jacket here - Shop pants here - Shop shirt here   | ADIDAS sneakers Shop similar here | ZERO UV sunglasses 
•••
Thanks for visiting
•••

Photography by Didier Van Hove 


Greets Jon

Dare to Wear