Memorable moments | jonathan zegbe on comme les loups fw15 collection lookbook exclusive bow ties handmade in antwerp | male blogger antwerp jonthegold instagram

Today we say goodbye to April and salute May. I woke up feeling so good, so happy. Past weeks have been very busy but worth it at the end. The running back and forth to Rotterdam to work on a project, attending all my classes, snapping an OOTD before going to work, shooting for brands and my #foodiemoments . Living a blogger life for sure. Enjoying every single moment in April. If you follow me on instagram It's possible you lived every moment with me already héhé. I share all my urban stories on the gram it's a fun way to connect with my people and other bloggers , photographers,...

memorable instagram moments | amsterdam nationale dag van de communicatie | workshop fashion blogger
memorable moments | amsterdam streets  jonthegold instagram
memorable moments | we fashion event - dressupthursday launch in amsterdam chandlers warehouse instagram jonthegold
memorable moments | jonthegold outfits adidas stansmith rick owens blackfashion timberland antwerp jonthegold instagram
memorable moments | jonthegold instagram lifestyle food drinks
memorable moments | jonthegold instagram antwerp streets darling waagnatie

My most memorable moments must be when I saw my face in the FW15 lookbook of Comme Les Loup, during press days at Feinest Labes PR in Antwerp ( 29 & 30 April ). Comme Les Loups, by Isabel Naesens & Sam Peeters,  makes their exclusive bow ties handmade in Antwerp. They asked me to model for their lookbook for the FW15 collection and without any doubt I said yes because its a great opportunity.

I also had the chance to give a masterclass / workshop about blogging called ' THE BLOGOSPHERE '. That was a very memorable moment. The thing that really got to me was the moment I looked up to the crowd and I saw many students taking notes. It took me a time to realise that I had inspired young students with my knowledge and experience. Ooooh what a good feeling!

Greets Jon






Share on : Facebook Tumblr Twitter Reddit Google+ Pinterest

Thanks for reading. Leave a comment bellow.