Yes, we were a little bit drunk after the bottle was killed by me and 2 friends. That's because one of us - Laeticia, featured in my FIF - had a birthday to celebrate. But I can assure you that this bottle of Dewar's White label blended Scotch whisky was fully utilized. Don't worry tho, it happened in all moderation. I promise ;-)
A couple of weeks ago I was invited to taste Dewar's White Label. That was my first time going to an event that doesn't revolve around fashion (
change never killed ) ... Dewar's spokesperson came to Antwerp City to present us that premium Scottish whisky. You know what? What really really inspired me was the Scotch & Ginger Ale mix. Never have I had a drink this revealing. Call me an alcoholic if it's not ok to be inspired by a drink. Dewar's gifted me a bottle of their fine blended scotch and a ginger ale . So we could mix the drink ourselves. And that's exactly what we did! :-)
LET'S MAKE THIS COCKTAIL
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- 50 ml of Dewar’s White Label
- 150 ml bottle of quality ginger ale ( we used 'Fever-Tree' )
- 2 slices of lemon
- Fill a glass with ice cubes, pour in the Dewar’s White Label and the ginger ale.
- Squeeze some juice out of the lemon, put it in the cocktail.
- Cut a couple of slices to put it in the cocktail.
Now you know what to serve at your next party or event: SCOTCH & GINGER ALE.
Thanks to PRAVDA PRESSROOM for the invite.