JON THE GOLD | MARCH LOOKS REVIEW - Street Style Antwerp - Male Blogger Jonathan Zegbe

| STYLE OF THE MONTH: BIKER JOGGERS +  LOW TOP SNEAKERS |


The first 4 looks are clearly similar to another. What's the trend here ? I did not even noticed wearing those shoes that much. I guess I'm loving them black etq sneakers in combo with biker joggers. One thing is for sure they look comfy! That combination is a smart and easy one: for a morning jog, a chill day with the homeboys, a lazy Sunday or even on a schoolday. The stylish marble details, explicit statement, mesh and neoprene fabric make the black monochrome looks way more interesting to stare at.

GET YOUR BIKER JOGGER AND LOW TOP SNEAKERS HERE

I have two words for March: BYE FELICIA! In general March was a bad weather month. So much gray skies, UN-sunny & cold days, dark colors and dark moods. But April is giving me great vibes. In Antwerp city, we had a couple of sunny days. I started April with some exciting projects & collaborations. I literally can't wait to show you what I'm about to pull out of my sleeve for you. Just stay tuned on #JonTheGold for more looks and event reports.


Thanks for reading!
What do you think about my style of the month ?

Greets Jon
#JonTheGold







Share on : Facebook Tumblr Twitter Reddit Google+ Pinterest